Batik Sarong – Rayon – Beautiful Blue
High quality batik sarong, pareo, beach wrap, swimwear cover-up, handmade by batik artisans, shown here in our beautiful, soft, hand dyed 100% rayon fabric, Beautiful Blue colour, and available in a selection of elegant and unique hand stamped batik motif designs. Read more…
- Handmade Batik Fabric
- 100% Rayon
- 180 cm x 115 cm (70.75 in x 45.25 in)
View this product's details and care instructions, and our shipping and returns policy.Send us a product enquiry message, or leave a review for this product.Do you need help, or have a general enquiry? Contact us.
- *Our batik fabrics are handmade, colours may vary slightly with each new production run.
- *Batik sarong end border motif designs may differ from the product photos shown.
Our elegant, high quality, full size handmade batik sarong, pareo, beach wrap, swimwear cover-up, measuring a generous 180 cm x 115 cm (70.75 in x 45.25 in), sized to fit most body figures. Available in an array of stunning colours and interesting motif designs, our sarongs are handcrafted with a soft, high quality 100% rayon fabric, handmade by batik artisans, using traditional, authentic, wax resist art of batik making methods.
The current handmade batik sarong product shown is in our beautiful and vibrant hand dyed Beautiful Blue colour, and ready to purchase in the following selection of elegant and unique hand stamped batik motif designs: African Swirl, Clouds, Mim Flowers, Pita Flower, Wedding Flowers.
Details & Care Instructions
Our batik fabrics are handmade by artisans, hand stamped and hand dyed, using traditional art of batik making methods. Each creation of our batik fabric is an unique, individually handcrafted, high quality piece of batik fabric art. Any wax residue, or irregularities in the colour or effect of the batik fabric, are a natural part of the batik fabric making process. This is not an imperfection, but is inherent to this product and does not diminish the high quality of the batik craftsman’s work; our batik fabrics are handcrafted works of art.
Please follow the fabric care instructions on the label of your product. Consider the environment, and only wash your batik fabric product as needed. With proper care, your batik fabric product will be enjoyed for many years.
Shipping & Returns Information
- Free shipping within Indonesia.
- Flat rate international shipping.
- Free international shipping for orders over Rp3,000,000.
* For detailed information about shipping costs, please visit our shipping & delivery page.
* All items are sent from our headquarters in Bali, Indonesia, and are usually processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- All discounted items are final sale, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on these items.
- Any defective or incorrect items must be returned within 7 days of receiving your order.
* To view our full returns policy, please visit our returns & exchanges page.
Sara Belmore –
Love this colour, just gorgeous. This is my 4th sarong I’ve purchased from this shop. I’m waiting for your Kaftans to be available online in this colour.
Senada Bali –
Hi Sara, thank you for your review. If you message us from our contact page, we would be happy to discuss sewing up a kaftan for you in our beautiful blue colour.
Gary Kipp –
The fabric is a soft, light weight, durable rayon, very well made. This dark blue color is perfect for my taste. Shipping was quick too.
Sean C. Lear –
Best sarong I own.